From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:15:40 +0100
Hans Aberg writes:
 > >frank
 >
 > I will try to be frank, too, even though it sometimes can be hard. :-)

yes i do have definitely an advantage here

 > I can note that all suffix names are complete English words, except -sep.
 > If one is inconsistent in this respect, names can be difficult to remember.

good point, but do you also have a good idea what to you instead? either as
short forms always or a long form for the other.

i must confess that that i already hate writing

  foo-bar-baz-boolean = true

but then one doesn't do this that often so undertstandable names could be of
some help if one is looking at some template instances.

 > (As everybody knows, "id" is the primitive undifferentiated part of the
 > psychic apparatus that reacts blindly on a pleasure pain-level, and was the
 > downfall of the Krells in the movie "Forbidden Planet".)

that rather seems i have chosen the wrong suffix here as well.

any other comments?

perhaps not only on the sufixes but also on naming conventions for the whole
keyword name

still frank