From:
Hans Aberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:36:43 +0200
At 09.12 +0100 0-09-29, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>why? are there any other Haskell users on the list?

I do not follow this Haskell programming in detail myself (I was mainly
interested in the use of monads from mathematical category theory in
Haskell in order), but the language is now sort of taking off as a kind of
general purpose functional programming language. There has been a
standardization called Haskell 98 which aids that development.

I have noticed that people write parsers for different purposes in this
language. And on this list, some people are interested in writing parsers
in connection with various LaTeX tools. So that's the connection. (And some
on this list seem to be interested in SGML related stuff... :-) )

  Hans Aberg