Sender:
From:
Mark Steinberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:58:35 -0400
Sebastian writes:

> LaTeX can and will address this problem, but it will require some work
> on hyperref and other macro packages to interact with what They do.

I've been using the raw \specials in my own macro packages, so I'd
be interested in the details of the potential fixes.

I'm particularly interested in any particular issues with respect to
the AMS macros (hyperref has, at least historically, had difficulty
with these), as my packages use them.

--Mark