Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:44:10 +0200
From:
iPad Mittelbach <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
In theory you could make \UseExplPackage load the necessary machinery if not already done prior to processing it's arguments.

However, I'm not sure key val on the level of packages is really the way forward at least not in the way the2e mechanism operated. But to determine this the relationship to templates and to the LDB would need sorting out first and so I think adding a mechanism now that will need alterations or deprecation afterwards is premature at the moment.

Frank

... written on the iPad