Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:24:06 +0100
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Ulrike Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Am Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:10:21 +0000 schrieb Joseph Wright:

> There are other TeX systems :-) It's important we get some real 'opt-in'
> testing done before sending to CTAN.

I will try to do some testing and run real documents with the new
format. This is rather easy with texlive: I have some scripts which
I can use to prepend temporarly the texmf tree with the testbuild
and the formats to the search path.

It is a bit more difficult to do the same with miktex as the root
with the normal formats is always at the begin of the search path
and it is not so easy in my editor winedt to use simply another name
for the executable. I'm still pondering what I could do there ... I
don't want to recreate the formats all the time. (Probably I can use
the --alias option but couldn't test it yet.)

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/