Sender:
From:
David Suarez de Lis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:25:14 +0200
Greetings,

it's been a time since I last subcribed to this list and I have found many
changes in the trends of the new LaTeX version...

Leaving the L3PL aside, where can I find information about the file format
for LaTeX3?

We on the LyX dev team are planning to change LyX format to something more
powerful and flexible (LyX3 project), probably a subset of LaTeX itself,
but one of our problems is if the file format will be changing
(import/export from/to LaTeX not the main concern in here...)

(For info about LyX, LyX3, &c please go to www.lyx.org)

Well, thanks for any info you can give me,
David@

--
<sig> <who> David Su&aacute;rez de Lis
      <uri> mailto:[log in to unmask]