Sender:
From:
David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:50:39 +0100
Yesterday I mentioned the slides of the talk we gave on a new interface
for latex class designers at TUG99.

The slides are now available from the latex project web site

http://www.latex-project.org/talks/tug99.pdf

and also from the TUG99 website

http://www.tug.org/TUG99-web/pdf/carlisle.pdf
http://www.tug.org/TUG99-web/pdf/mittelbach.pdf
http://www.tug.org/TUG99-web/pdf/rowley2.pdf

(all four of these URL lead to the same document)

Please note that this document was intended as informal `speaker notes'
for our own use. We decided to make them available (the speaker notes as
well as the slides that were presented) as several people requested
copies after the talk. However they are _not_ in `polished' copyedited
format intended for publication.

David