From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:08:47 +0930
On 13/09/2008, at 2:35 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

>> I'm also seeing that I only get the first message of the list I've
>> given,
>> despite it being the wrong one!
>
> Me too. I'll see what I can dig up.

Ah, I see what I did wrong. I didn't realise (despite it being
mentioned in the documentation) that the <label> that is used for the
error id has to be a control sequence unique in name as well as meaning.

I've added a new directory to the repository to hold example documents
for things like this. I find these sorts of documents quite useful to
learn from, and it saves me emailing documents around :)

Here's an example that works for me:
   <http://www.latex-project.org/svnroot/experimental/trunk/examples/l3messages.tex

If you've got any similar example documents on your machine, I'd be
more than happy to put them up, too. (It'd be nice to turn it into a
real test suite...but I haven't yet done such a thing in TeX before.
I've been meaning to look into qstest.sty some time...)

Hope this helps,
Will