Barbara Beeton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:57:11 -0500

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> And all these time I liked the Concrete Mathematics look, and even found
> this nice. Would you please tell me where the article is?

> --roozbeh

the article in question was in tugboat 10:1 (april 1989), pp.31-36;
there was a glitch in the published copy, so an erratum was
published in tugboat 10:3 (november 1989), p.342.

a corrected version appeared in knuth's book "digital typography",
pp.367-378.

i have this on my list of tugboat articles to be expedited for
posting on the tug website.  unfortunately, the article was
published from camera copy provided by dek, so i don't have the
file and it will have to be reconstructed.
                                                        -- bb