"J.Fine" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:50:40 +0100
Hello

I'll be giving my talk "TeX: rejoining the mainstream" at EuroTeX next week.  Looking at the participants list, it seems that no-one from the LaTeX3 project will be there.  That is a disappointment.

A large part of the presentation will be based on a talk I gave at the UK Unix Users Group summer meeting, which is available here.

<http://mathtran.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mathtran/trunk/docs/mainstream_tex/ukuug2009.pdf>

In it I make some comments on LaTeX, which you might wish to respond to, if you were there.

Comments by email are welcome, and might be incorporated into the slides.

--
Jonathan