Bruno Le Floch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:13:07 -0400
>>  > I'm sorry about that. I'm couldn't get "make check" to work (on a
>>  > clean svn download), and I'm investigating that (I probably misplaced
>>  > some file, or permissions).
>>
>> it is also quite likely that we have incorrectly built in some assumptions
>> that don't hold. perhaps we should offline try to sort out what goes wrong
>> at
>> your end.
>
> Perhaps some detail on the failure, for example what goes wrong and on
> what system, might be helpful. 'make check' works for me on both my Mac
> and Windows (with Strawberry Perl installed on the later).

Sorry Joseph, I didn't want to go more into this before looking into
the problem. I sent an email to Frank with a more detailed report.
Essentially both "l3.ins" and a "l3<...>.dtx" end up being compiled at
the same time, "l3.ins" clears the files before writing them, and
"l3<...>.dtx" tries to read them. I'll CC you off-list.

Regards,
-- Bruno