Sender:
From:
David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:03:23 GMT
> > whether that is worth doing, I don't know. I guess as part of the exercise we
> > should perhaps build an extended list of all mapping from unicode to known
> > (abd used) encoding-specific commands.
>
> I'm in.
>
> roozbeh

Additions (or especially) corrections to the <latex> field in
http://www.w3.org/Math/characters/unicode.xml
are always welcome.

The TeX support for various SGML/XML/Unicode tools is derived from
this file most notably Sebastian's jadetex and passivetex systems for
dsssl and xsl respectively, which is where the file originated,
although this version is distributed as part of the MathML specification
sources.

David

http://www.star.net.uk