From:
Peter Trifonov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:32:59 +0300
Hello

I do not think that this is a right place for such questions. In USENET
you can get much more assistance.

> Would anybody guide me how to install it. Step by step guide
If you are running Windows you should use MiKTeX (www.miktex.org). It
offers very good easy-to-use installer.
If you are running UNIX, probably you already have it installed. Type
latex at command line and see what happens.
On the same web site you will find also a lot of TeX-related information

With best regards,
P. Trifonov