Matthias Clasen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 10:20:43 +0200
Never trust your last minute edits... the archive I made available
yesterday contained a broken Makefile and style files. I'm sorry if this
has caused any inconveniences. I have made a new version available which
should behave better. This time it is `ready to run', i.e. it contains
all the fd, sty, tfm, vf and dvi files. The pk files will hopefully
be generated automatically by your TeX installation.

It can be obtained from

ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mathfont.tgz

or

http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mathfont.tgz

Matthias Clasen