From:
Chris Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:50:28 +0100
More economical but only by a by then unnoticeable amount, as you say.  It is only the thought that ordinary users may have to change to a system that looks in any sense different (within the next 20 years or so) that frightens the millions, and their support staff: thus use of such language would perhaps be best avoided?

Comments from others please.

Chris

Sent from a bar . . . maybe an iBar.