From:
David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:22:32 +0100
On 30/03/2015 14:54, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> But there remains a small number of options where propagation is
> wanted: draft, final, language names comes to my mind. draft and
> final are probably easy to catch, but language names are an open
> list.

if a package processed its own options using some kv handler, but
processed the global options using the standard one then

\documentclass[index=zz,draft,german]{scrbook}

would probably work out OK, with index=zz being ignored as a single
token unknown option, and draft and german (but not fancier language
selection options) being picked up by any package looking
for it.

It would work, but might be too weird and just not processing the
global options may be better.....

David

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Microsoft Office 365.