From:
Christopher Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 16:07:17 +0700
Well I do, but probably from The Team only me just now (sorry to all, but I had to get that jibe in sometime).

 Sorry I did not reply earlier.

The problem here is that The proper place for such files, or even their existence, in the current central system Is not at all clear.

As you suggest, this file should certainly be in the babel-thai system.

I guess you have still not heard from the maintainers.  I live in Thailand but d not have any contact with them.  But I can point out that this is mega-holiday season here: thai New Year followed by Labour Day and, as ever, a few Royal Birthdays and Buddha days added.  It is also the end of the long summer break, at least for the Thai school system, not sure about Universities and it is the hottest time of year.  All these add up to the pace of life being even more somnolent than usual here right now.

I am of course very interested to know how you are involved with Thai typesetting. Or is this .dfu file just for completeness.

Best wishes,  chris

Sent from my iPud (\~/)