Sender:
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:20:25 +0200
From:
Joseph Wright writes:
 > Will and I have briefly discussed l3messages, and I thought I'd summarise
 > for the list a few observations:

   [...]

 > Over all, I'd suggest this needs some attention, but first some kind of
 > updated structure should be agreed.

sorry for joining so late ... yes you are absolutely right, this module needs
even more than just "some" attention. It is one of those modules that date
back to the very first version of expl3 (predating LaTeX2e even).

so it isn't really surprising it it is much more concerned with saving space
etc than it would need to these days. yes this needs a complete new design