Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:30:45 +0100
Bravo!

I'm sorry but I think it extremely unlikely that I shall get to
Heidelberg; so may I ask my question in advance?

  What co-operation do you need from publishers to make this work and
  be generally accepted?  (For, if you need such support, I think it's
  for those of us who work in publishing to try to get our respective
  companies to play the game with you.)

I wish your project great success!

Regards

John Palmer
69 St Cross Road, Winchester SO23 9RE, England
+44 1962 865261