Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:37:11 +0100
From:
"Mittelbach, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
I implemented it this morning (but made some mistake and couldn't find it before leaving for work so it isn't uploaed yet) ... at the moment it drops the footnotes on the even pages but not saves them for the odd ones :-)

expect a solution sometime tonight
frank

ps actually quite nice to see that such thing (in theory) are easy to add