Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:53:48 +0200
From:
Ulrike,

> (I'm starting to like expl3 quite a lot.

that's great, a lot of blood sweat and tears went into it (and some
people can tell you :-) )

> But I'm still unsure about
> the concrete meaning of some concepts, this make it a bit difficult
> to decide in which part of the documentation to look for something.

any identification of such parts you feel unsure about would be helpful
I guess. Might be difficult to articulate, but please try.

Joseph is making quite some effort to improve on the overall
documentation but we are well aware that documentation of certain
general concepts is effectively missing or bad and I'm sure some
concepts we take for granted (having worked with it for quite a while)
may not at all be obvious to new users

thanks