From:
Morten Høgholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:34:50 +0200
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:10:17 +0200, Andreas Matthias <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Andreas,

> I get totally lost in the many places where LaTeX3 is available.
> It seems there are at least 3 places where development code in
> quite different versions is stored:
>
>   http://www.latex-project.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/

Until very recently the current versions of the xpackages and expl3 where
available from this link but in the meantime we have moved the repository
to Subversion since this seems to be better suited for anonymous read
access that cvs (according to people who know much more about this than I
do).

The development versions are now available from
<http://www.latex-project.org/svnroot/experimental/trunk/>. You should be
able to do a svn checkout on that directory.

Sorry for the confusion,
--
Morten