Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:14:33 +0100
From:
Martin Schröder writes:
 > 2007/12/17, Martin Schröder <[log in to unmask]>:
 > > Is that just the usual bogus entry at Amazon or is there really hope?
 >
 > And we have
 > http://www.amazon.de/LaTex3-Style-Guide-Reference-Manual/dp/0201600242/
 >
 > # Taschenbuch: 400 Seiten
 > # Verlag: Addison Wesley (28. Juni 2010)
 > # Sprache: Englisch
 > # ISBN-10: 0201600242
 > # ISBN-13: 978-0201600247
 >
 > :-))

both are bogus entries haunting me from time to time ... it seems that they in
one or the other form have their own life and reappear from time to time. Both
of them date back to never finalized ideas from the mid-nineties and nobody
knows (or truthfully says :-) how they escaped into semi-official
catalogues. But getting them out seems hopeless I tried several
times. Interesting to see that the publication dates get pushed in the future
from time to time (last time I saw them you could order at least one of the
books :-)

anyway, they aren't fully untrue (despite that David Carlson is somebody I
don't know but David Carlisle is somebody I do know) I have since about 2000 a
200 page draft for the Design book somewhere and that is about as far as the
rumor fits reality.

No comment on how real any of these dates could be or if those books ever will
surface ... but at least the OR for all this is slowly getting along :-)