Sender:
From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:09:11 +0930
On 12/08/2009, at 4:16 AM, Martin Schröder wrote:

> 2009/8/11 Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>:
>> Simple: I prefer to write in LaTeX than in XML. I have yet to see
>> an XML
>> dialect I wish to write by hand; I originally thought Gellmu was
>> similar to
>> such a thing, but I've yet to fully understand -- through lack of
>> time --
>> the relationship between SGML/XML and the Gellmu syntax.
>
> http://www.albany.edu/~hammond/gellmu/igl/glman.html#flow

Thanks!
When I say lack of time I really mean it -- I got half-way through
Bill's TUG talk from last year (or what it the year before?) before I
was interrupted and haven't had the chance to properly read the
documentation.

I think I was confused on first impression in the discussion of
converting Gellmu syntax to subsequent SGML/XML stages, but quickly
looking again restored my belief that Gellmu seems to solve the
problem of "structured input language I would like to write" in the
best way I've seen.

I'd like to come back to this discussion at some stage in the future.

Will