Chris Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:54:55 +0000
Hi Lars

>> I'm glad I don't have to do that. MathML is scary (and I mean that as a
>> programmer, not as an author; all those attributes and stuff) ...

Agreed.  My mistake was to ask David to help me understand it!!  So he shanghaied (is that non-PC townism??) me onto the working group for mml3.

But there I meet people who find extensible langauages in which you can change the lexical scanner and work to aan accuarcay of Angrstrom's even more so:-).

Glad you mentioned OpenMath as that is 'being attended to' also (despite screams from David that it is fine as is:-)...but now we do get off topic---apologies everyone(?).

Cheers,  chris
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302)