Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:37:23 +0100
From:
Elie Roux <[log in to unmask]>
Javier Bezos a écrit :
> and my little lua-inputenc does that, mainly for testing purposes

I just discovered it, it's great! What kind of things are still to
implement in it? It seems a rather simple and good solution... It
doesn't work for an aux file for example, but are there other issues?
Are you interested in going further in this style, or more in letting
someone else finish it? If we manage to fix the aux file issue, maybe we
can integrate it into TeXLive 2009...
--
Elie