From:
"Joel C. Salomon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:12:39 -0400
Folks,

Thanks to all the help I've gotten on this list, the first
somewhat-useful version of my xpeek package is now available at
<https://github.com/jcsalomon/xpeek>. See the Downloads tab there for
the .tds.zip and the PDF documentation.

Thanks especially to Bruno: As I noticed yesterday, he's actually the
one who wrote most of the code! (Bruno: do you want your name as one
of the authors?)

This version can actually do useful work, though I'm still not sure
about the interface. But when Robin or Reiner come back from their
much-needed vacations, I'll be submitting this to CTAN.

Comments about coding & documentation style (and formatting) are
welcome (off-list, most likely); bug reports to the GitHub bug
tracker.

This package is also an early adopter of l3doc & l3docstrip—am I the
first outside the LaTeX3 group to use l3doc?—so expect bug reports and
style questions from me on those topics.

—Joel