Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:51:52 +0100
Javier Bezos writes:

 > ps. As I'm gettting more and more involved in an Omega project,
 > I'm not sure if I can continue with this discussion. I will try it,
 > anyway.

hope you will be able to. i managed to put your files together again and
except for \tracingcode being undefined they run well.

have to sudy them a bit further but i was wondering about the paragraph action
which seems to be intended to run the whole set of all entries in a single
paragraph. now in my (unfinshed implementation i tried to allow for mixing
both style, e.g. chapter vertical and all things below it in a
paragraph). have you considered this as an option?