Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:37:12 +0000
Sender:
From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

Deprecated functions in expl3 are announced here as the team decide to
alter naming, and this takes place with an 'expiry date'. We have
recently removed a number of these 'expired' functions from the
development version of expl3. Before we make arrangements to send the
next update to CTAN it is therefore very important that package
developers check that their code works with the newer names!