From:
David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:16:19 +0000
On 25/03/2015 10:14, Joseph Wright wrote:
> . I guess replacing unicode-letters.tex with a
> team-maintained file of the same name is not a great plan, so would
> suggest something like unicode.def (or perhaps unicode-letters.def):
> thoughts?

If Karl is going to replace unicode-letters.tex by a copy of this,
calling it unicode-letters.tex seems Ok to me, but unicode-letters.def
is also OK.  (unicode.def seems like grabbing a name that could possibly
be useful for some higher level use)

David

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Microsoft Office 365.