Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
From: Magnus Erixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:02:26 +0200
Hello!

Since I don't use the \input command myself, I don't knew
what that command writes in the log-file.
I use the \include command which writes into the log-file.
Lets say I write \include{Introduction} then it writen into
the log-file something like:
\openout2 = 'Introduction.aux'
which makes it possible to see in the log-file how far into
the compilation LaTeX succeded.
That gives a possibility to find out about where
the problem is.

I don't know if \input works in the same way,
but I guess it does.

Hope it is to some help for you.
Good luck!

Yours,
Magnus Erixon

PS. I do agree to your suggestion about a better error message.