Soren Sandmann Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:58:53 +0100
> Yes, it is. Roger, a former student and friend of mine, took my
> concepts and implemented it as a student project I supervised. We can
> currently not envision many demands that are not handled by the system
> -- it was not written as a ad-hoc solution (i.e., it's not yet another
> index program) but is founded on a thorough analysis of the process of
> index processing.

The program looks really good to me. But it needs to be translated into many
other platforms to be really useful as a standard indexing tool. Are
there plans to do this or will the source code eventually be relased?

Soeren
--
Soeren Sandmann (e-mail: [log in to unmask])