Sender:
From:
Hans Aberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:34:19 +0200
I figure the following is not a LaTeX bug, but a problem in a tfm file or
something, but I report it anyhow here:

I have noticed that when using Zapf Chancery (pzcmi8r), then diacritical
marks on the letters A a O o does not work. In earlier LaTeX, I recall, if
I used say \AA, I got an A with a misplaced circle above it (misplaced
because old TeX used to produce it composing the letter A and a circle
above it, which goes out of alignment if say the font is slanted). Now, in
latest LaTeX, it produces just the letter A, as does
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc} and typing the letter directly.

  Hans Aberg