Sender:
From:
Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:34:53 +0000
Hans Aberg writes:

 > These are kind of examples that I am looking: One should work directly with
 > an enhanced DVI, so that one does not get dependant on a long chain of
 > fixes.

pdfTeX is a TeX version that implements an enhanced DVI, its called
PDF. you know, that language for which our dot-matrix-loving-friend
Herber can write drivers. there are two good, free, open source
implementations of PDF drivers to start from

now i ****promise**** not rise to any more baiting until next year

sebastian