Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:59:46 +0100
From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Ulrike,

On 18/06/2014 13:37, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> Some days ago an l3kernel etc update was announced. It mentioned:
>
>   - Move experimental l3luatex code out of l3kernel: this
>     requires more work before inclusion in the 'stable' release
>     bundle
>
> But where has the code been moved too?

We've moved the code out of the CTAN distribution (GitHub "l3trial"
directory) as there are some quite important questions that have come up
that need addressing.

> Unicode-math actually did use
> some of the code and now breaks due to the missing \lua_now_x:n:
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{amsmath}
> \usepackage{unicode-math}
> \begin{document}
> blub
> \end{document}
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \__lltxmath_set_mathchar:NN ...def
> #1\lua_now_x:n
>
> {lualatex.math.print_class...

Drat: I did of course check for use before the change, but focussed on
the 'allocators' part of the code (cctabs, etc.). I will do another
check over TL2014 then liaise with the appropriate package authors to
arrange a fix here.