Sender:
From:
David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:30:45 GMT
> good. but you would then agree that a BibTeX set of key=value things
> would not cope with this

It doesn't naturally fit that model, but then I not sure it naturally
fits any model. Some of the requirements are just so weird that it can't
be helped that the input syntax is rather contorted.
It doesn't currently use a key value syntax.

> i hope this "superscript index" is in a fit state to be turned into a
> hyperlink?

er yes, it uses some package that goes by the name of hyperref, perhaps
you know it?

David