Sender:
From:
Werner Lemberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 22:38:56 +0100
On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Robin Fairbairns wrote:

> Rainer Schvpf writes:
>
> > The preliminary version of T2 is under discussion, and it can be found
> > on
> >
> >       http://www.iai.rssi.ru/berd/table/
>
> Sasha Berdnikov told me that that site is only really usable early in
> the morning.  Sure enough, it's not responding just now (around 1045

This site is not responding the whole day (now it's 22:30 CET) :-(

If somebody of Russia is listening: please get the T2 stuff of the above
hosts and send it with email (or ftp if possible) to one of the CTAN hosts
(or maintainer) so that it can be mirrored world wide.

I think that this topic is quite important and should be available to more
people than it is now.

    Werner