Sender:
From:
Hans Aberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:13:51 +0100
At 13:41 +0100 1999/03/05, Chris Rowley wrote:
>..It says that Euros are not
>> Kangaroos, and you can learn about their habits, including the Euro
>> breeding habits, if you did not already know that.
>
>Apologies, I was as ever trying to simplify the subject matter.
>
>Had I remembered that Hans would read it, I would have included the
>whole Encyclopedia entry:-).

I did not say Euros are not Kangaroos, only that is was claimed so on that
page. In fact, my Merriam "Webster's Third International" says they are. So
I do not know which is true.

Since I lived in the US for several years, I am myself curios about the
habits of the Euro. I recall that some reported part their breeding habits
on this list; like marsupials they had their offspring in a pouch between
themselves and the keyboard. So I thought I should supply an addition. :-)

  Hans Aberg
                  * Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
                  * Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>