Sender:
From:
Wolfgang Huber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:19:41 +0200
Hi David!

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, David Carlisle wrote:

> Please note that this document was intended as informal `speaker notes'
> for our own use. We decided to make them available (the speaker notes as
> well as the slides that were presented) as several people requested
> copies after the talk. However they are _not_ in `polished' copyedited
> format intended for publication.

Now that I've looked at your talk I tasted blood. How about releasing your
interface in the experimental-directory ?
Your css-like approach to style-things seems to open new ways towards
publishing a document on paper and on the web, likeways.
I hope, you release the LaTeX2e* before the next official LaTeX2e-Release!

Bye,

Wolfgang