Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
From: Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:28:57 +0200
Martin Schr"oder wrote:
>Which bugreport do you mean? All regarding those problems are closed.

I seriously doubt the value of a continued debate about this matter---it is
obvious I was wrong, and I have apologized---but since you make a direct
question, I suppose I must answer it. Yes, all those (or at least many of
them, I see no reason to doubt you in this matter) bug reports are closed,
and in the best of all worlds (which we do not live in) this would imply
that a fixed version of doc was available. My original contribution was
based on the false impression that no fixed version was available, and that
no apparent work was being made on making one available either---a state of
things that would indicate that something had gone really wrong with the
bug report answering. I feel that such a state of things (which in this
particular case turned out not to be the true state of things) would
constitute legitimate grounds for making the claims I made.

I hope we thereby can put an end to this awkward debate.

Lars Hellström