From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:00:23 +0930
On 01/09/2009, at 5:39 AM, Joseph Wright wrote:

> I'd noticed that too: Will is in charge of l3doc! (Seriously, I think
> l3doc needs a good overhaul but Will did take charge of that part of
> expl3, so for the moment I'm leaving well alone. He has lots of
> plans, I
> think.)

Ha :)
Some things all in my head, but I don't know whether to start with
something like xdoc2 or gmdoc as a starting point.

I just put into expl3 whatever made it easier for writing the test
suite and improving (piece-wise) the documentation. Indexing is a part
that I didn't spend too much time on -- partially because I rarely use
them myself!

I'm not saying that I'm abandoning l3doc in its current state or
anything at all like that, but if you do feel the urge to tinker
around then by all means go in there and tear it apart.

Which is another way of saying that if you don't see me making changes
in there, then I'm not working on it and the whole thing is fair game;
don't stay away just in case you feel you're stepping on my toes --
you're not.

Will