Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:03:50 +1030
On 03/01/2009, at 7:19 AM, Joseph Wright wrote:

> Joseph Wright wrote:
>> \module_new {
>>  name  =  ???,
>>  prefix = ???,
>>  owner = ???,
>>  e-mail = ???,
>>  webpage = ???,
>> [etc.]
>> }
>>
>> \module_user_functions {module-name} {function1,function2,function3}
>
> I've quickly thrown together a module which does basically this.  I've
> called t "l3module" for want of a better name.  Source/PDF/ZIP
> including
> demo available from
> http://www.texdev.net/2009/01/02/tex-and-namespaces-continued/

That's neat!

I assume you're intended for it to be primarily used for user-space
macros?

What do you think of the idea to add something like this functionality
to xparse, so that any instance of \DeclareDocumentCommand will
automatically populate the list? On the other hand, it's nice to have
an explicit list.

Cheers,
Will