Sender:
From:
Frank Mittelbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:21:08 +0100
Hi,

as promised I have now added the basic macros for galley formatting onto the
web site. So this now can actually be used and you could apply the
justification templates etc and put them to a test.

you will find the following new files on
www.latex-project.org/code/experimental/galley:

 galley2.dtx  documented source of the low-level interface
 galley2.ins  unpacker for galley2 and xhj
 xhj-test.tex a short test file playing around with justification templates.

I will probably add some real applications (xinitials and xlists) making use
of the galley stuff throughout tomorrow.

hope this interface (now productive) spawns some further discussion. There are
certainly a lot of open questions being posed in the file galley2.dtx --- so I
hope to receive your comments to the mechanism in the next days

good night