Matthias Clasen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 10:37:38 +0200
I tried to post this message to [log in to unmask], but I
received a note that the VAX hosting the list are closed since July 31.=20

Hi,

I have put version 0.5 of my work on math font at the following=20
places:

ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mfnt0_=
5.tgz
http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mfnt0_5.tgz

This version corrects some errors in version 0.4 which have been pointed
out on this list. New in this version are the ability to choose between=20
the traditional set of extensible characters (4 sizes each) or the
extended set. There is also a bold and an Euler version now, although
these are even more incomplete than the normal version.=20

Comments are welcome.

Regards, Matthias

--
Matthias Clasen     =20
Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg       =20