From:
Vafa Khalighi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 23:47:50 +1000
But it does not work. So what is the solution? If you just give me a hint, I
would be grateful to you.

It needs to make the order of column RTL as well as each entry in each cell
being RTL. my approach made it both RTL but perhaps I put
\egroup\endR\egroup in the wrong place and as a result it does not break
tables any more.

Please if you can, give me a hint. I have tried very hard to make all
tabular packages RTL. and  longtable.sty is the only one got issues
currently.

Thanks