From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:06:33 +0000
Hello Lars,

A short reply from my phone. Will has already mentioned some background. As he says, with a multiple token approach it would be difficult to pick up the end of the property after the equals. We could drop the signature part and have properties more like those in pgfkeys, for example ".code".

On the .set:N property, this was originally divided up by variable type. I'm quite happy to in back to that he people feel it is clearer.

Joseph