Sender:
From:
Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 00:28:51 +0200
I just noticed that the std template of type justification in the xhj
package globally sets the paragraph justification; at least its settings
aren't contained in an environment. How should one then go about with
implementing an environment that simply changes the justification for the
paragraphs inside it? To me this seems like a task which should be simple;
it shouldn't require using the galley2 interfaces.

Lars Hellström