Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:13:41 +1030
Dear all,

In preparation for some involved work going on in the LaTeX3 SVN
repository, we now have an official RSS feed for the SVN repository:
   <http://www.latex-project.org/latex3svn.rss>

Those of us interested in keeping close track of the code and
discussing changes to it have a better option, however. You can elect
to receive email notifications for each commit containing the commit
message and complete diff of the changes. Send me (or us) an email and
I can add you to the list.

Cheers,
Will