Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2019 00:15:19 +0930
From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Reinhard,

Thanks for the detailed report.

I’m afraid this issue has been logged in the past (albeit relatively recently) and I haven’t had the time to look into it properly. It certainly needs to be addressed. See: https://github.com/wspr/unicode-math/issues/497

Regarding the loading order, I have even thought that unicode-math should load amsmath automatically, but I shy away from present unicode-math as a one-stop-shop. I’ll revisit whether I can force a more explicit warning or error, even if it’s via changes to amsmath.sty itself.

Thanks also for the invite to BachoTeX — I would truly love to go, I just need to line it up one year with some additional conference travel to make it worth the lengthy trip. (It looks like Adelaide to Bydgoszcz is 2 or 3 stops and 30+ hrs travel time…)

Regards,
Will