Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:44:06 +0100
From: Frank Mittelbach <[log in to unmask]>
Am 30.12.2011 10:46, schrieb Ulrike Fischer:
> Hello,
>
> what is the recommended way to issue a \leavevmode in latex3?

I guess the answer is not yet. Eventually the underlying concept should
be part of the galley module. But how this will provided in the end
depends a little bit on how far we take this module. There have been two
different implementations initially with somewhat different concepts and
the new one by Joseph implements some but not all of the original one
(for good reasons I would say).